ORA helps the banks and financial institutions to Identify, Measure, Monitor and Mitigate operational risks across business units, enabling them to achieve Basel II compliance. ORA providesa ready to launch Operational Risk Management Framework along with Library of Key Risk Indicators, Key Business Processes and associated Risks & Controls embedded in the system.
- A Risk Framework to define processes across various business lines, segments & activities, along with the associated risks &controls.
- Captures and monitors Key Risk Indicators (KRI) across various business units of the bank.
- Enables bank-wide Risk and Control Self-Assessment (RCSA).
- Risk Mitigation Plan module supports creation and monitoring of plans effectively.
- Centralized loss event capture and management in line with the Basel II recommendations for Advanced Measurement Approach (AMA).
- Dashboard reports for management along with alerts and early warning signals through emails.
- Capital Computation for Operational Risk under standardized approach of Basel II.
ORA is an integrated and flexible platform that benefits all stakeholders in the bank:
- A content based system that facilitates early roll-out and buy-in by the Business Unit Management.
- Advisory led implementation to ensure that optimum and effective data is loaded in the system for enterprise-wide management of Operational Risks.
- Compliance with the Basel II recommendations as well as with the global best practices followed by leading banks.
- Supportive workflow and approval system for maintaining and managing centralized repository of operational risk data.
- A Library of KRIs, Operational Risks and typical controls across various business functions of the bank, enabling faster implementation time.