Tasdeer was launched by the Qatar Development Bank in 2011 as the export development agency mandated to service all Qatari exporters regardless of the size of their export contracts, the sector they represent or their turnover, with the main aim to develop non-hydrocarbon exports through capacity-building incentives.
About D&B: D&B is a 180 year old, a leading provider of Business Information globally. In addition, we offer management consulting services to our clients in Qatar. D&B has been mandated by Qatar Development Bank (Tasdeer) to conduct a market study in Nigeria to assess the Qatari private sector exports to Nigeria. This study aims to understand and enhance your organization’s prospects in potentially exporting to the Nigerian market.
Modes of export:
Exporting your services could be under any of the 4 modes of exports outlined below:
- Cross-border: Providing services from your headquarters in Qatar to Nigeria
- Consumption Abroad: Providing your services to Nigerian visitors in Qatar
- Commercial Presence: Establishing subsidiaries and affiliates to provide your services in Nigeria
- Presence of Natural Persons: Consultants or other staff sent abroad to work in Nigeria
These 4 modes of export provide strategic support mechanisms that enable the successful export to global markets for companies operating in the service sectors
Sub-sectors eligible to apply:
- Scientific research and development
- Air transport
- Water transport
- Financial and insurance activities
- Wholesale and retail trade
- Accommodation services
- Food services
- Information services
- Arts, entertainment, and recreation
- Construction services
- Healthcare services
- Accommodation and food services
- Travel agencies and tour operators
D&B will contact the registered company to further discuss this opportunity.