D&B has significant experience & expertise, working with Government bodies to drive ‘In-Country value creation’ (localization).
Our services span identification of local investment opportunities, capacity assessment and development of local suppliers, as well as managing the supplier capability assessment and onboarding processes.
In order for local & overseas companies to tap into local market opportunities, knowledge of local market data is key. D&B studies cover multiple aspects such as:
- Industry Overview, Trends, Growth areas, key challenges & risks, latest news
- Peer Analysis and their brief profiles
- Market size & other information for specific product/ service, or product category
- Understand demand from government entities/ large companies during current year, and estimate for next 2-3 years
- Demand Supply Gap, and thus Key Gaps and Opportunities in the market for the specific product/ service as well as complementary products and services
- Pre-feasibility study for specific opportunities identified
These studies help the investors to understand demand, growth, market trends, key risks, etc., and thus plan local investments.